Welcome to the EOLS Web Entry Site
All entries should be made using the club login. This includes club leaders, FFA and Extension Agents from other counties.
All out of county 4-H/FFA members must have their show entries entered by their county Extension Office or chapter advisor.
After reading these instructions if you still have questions contact the Union County Extension Office at 541-963-1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t forget to put in your stalling information before you check out.
There will be a $5 entry fee & a $5 pen fee per 4-H exhibitor for a total of $10 (FFA does not pay), no matter how many clubs they enter with, they only pay once. This fee needs to be turned into the Union County Extension Office by May 15. Checks should be made payable to the Union County 4-H Association. This fee is required for all 4-H exhibitors and non-refundable.
We recommend that you print these instructions before you begin. On the upper right side of this screen click on the “Printer Friendly Version.” After you print the instructions close the window to return to the start page. If you have trouble printing, you may need to enable pop-ups from www.fairmanager.com.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right corner
- Choose “I am a club” - choose appropriate name from the drop down list and enter your password.
- If you don’t know your password
- 4-H clubs your password is your club number and was on your club roster.
- Other County Extension Offices, use your county number.
- FFA password is available from JD Cant, or the Union Co Extension Office.
- Choose “Begin adding Exhibitors & Entries”
- All currently enrolled Union County 4-H members are entered into ShoWorks.
- All out of county 4-H members and FFA members must be re-entered.
- Type First & Last name of exhibitor then choose “This is a new exhibitor” or “This exhibitor has already been registered”
- If a current Union County 4-H member please edit contact information to add 4-H level and make sure all information is correct
- If you are adding a new exhibitor put in the password of “1” and their mailing address.
- Please all 4-H & FFA use the “1” for a password so we don’t get duplicate exhibitors
- Choose a Department 4-H or FFA (this will give you only 4-H or FFA divisions in the list)
- Choose the Division the classes are in.
- Choose the Class the exhibitor is to enter, then add entry to cart
- At this point you can “Add a different Entry, Add a similar Entry or Continue”
- When you finish entries for the current exhibitor, choose continue to review cart
- At this point you can delete classes, Add Entries for a different Exhibitor, Check out or Save you cart for later.
- Make sure you have put in your clubs/chapters/counties stalling needs.
- When you are ready to check out review your information and type “YES” in the required box.
- Please review your entries then email a receipt to email@example.com. You can print a copy or your receipt for your records. This will be necessary for corrections at the time of the show. Once you have submitted your entries there is no provision at this time for users to delete classes or make corrections on the web. If incorrect entries are submitted please email firstname.lastname@example.org with information for corrections.
Create and exhibitor using your (club, chapter, or county) name. Stalling is a Division, please list the number of stalls needed for each species (market & breeding) in your club. Do not put detailed stalling on individual exhibitors. Put any special considerations under description for each species. Please be as detailed as space will allow.